Welcome to the CECAS Information Site!
3/7/2013 - Instructions to Find Students in PowerSchool With 'Yes' or 'No' in Send Demographics to EC field
The following instructions will aid users in pulling and saving a list of students in PowerSchool that have the Send Demographics to EC field selected as 'Yes'.
1) Log into PowerSchool.
2) From the start page, enter S_NC_EC.EC_REFERRED=1 in the search box, press enter or search
3) Choose the Quick Export option
4) Enter the fields in the box that you want to export. Here are just a few that might be useful
5) Click submit
6) Save the file
7) Open Excel.
8) Select Delimited then Next
9) Select Tab then Finish
Instructions to assist in finding students in PowerSchool With 'NO' in Send Demographics to EC field
The report above can be compared to the Quick Student List Report in CECAS. If a student is on the Quick List and not on the PowerSchool report, please check the EC Data screen to ensure the the Send Demographics to EC flag is selected.
If you have any questions regarding this or any other CECAS issue, please contact your Regional Trainer. If you cannot reach your Regional Trainer, contact the Help Desk at (919) 807-4357, press 3 for CECAS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3/5/2014 - April 2014 Periodic Child Count Submission Schedule
The April 2014 child count for children with disabilities will be transmitted through CECAS based on the submission dates as listed in the table below.
The Special Education Child Count Verification form (for those LEAs whose EC Director does not actually do the CECAS submission) is available in the "Memorandums and Official Communications" of the Downloads Tab on the CECAS Information Site. Please note that EC Directors will now be mailing this form to the EC Delivery Team.
If you have any questions regarding this or any other CECAS issue, please contact your Regional Trainer. If you cannot reach your Regional Trainer, contact the Help Desk at (919) 807-4357, press 2 for CECAS, or email email@example.com.
|Initial Submission from all LEAs and all Charter Schools||4/1/2014 through 4/8/2014|
|Deadline for Certification Status||4/15/2014|
3/5/2014 - CECAS Daily Users Monthly Webinar Scheduled for 3/5/2014
The CECAS Daily Users Monthly Update webinar is scheduled for March 5, 2014 at 9:00AM
If you have not registered for the monthly webinar meetings, the instructions are as follows:
1. The monthly meetings will be held via GoToWebinar. You will need to follow a 1-time registration process to attend each of the scheduled meetings. Once you have initially registered at the following link (https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/179836025)
2. Please ensure to use the link received from the GoToWebinar application to join EACH meeting scheduled throughout the year. Simply click this link a few minutes prior to the webinar's scheduled date and begin time to gain access to the webinar.
3. Make sure to keep the link received. However, if you lose the link, request this prior to the webinar via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. This link is to be used individually and not be shared, as it provides meeting entrance for only one meeting participant.
5. Should the meetings be canceled or moved to a different date and time, you will be notified by email.
CECAS Listserv is a group mailing list used to quickly notify subscribers of any issues or changes that occur with the CECAS application via email. We encourage all users to join.
To become a member, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.